You are here
The Worship service starts at 10:30 AM. We invite you to come early at 10:00 AM and fellowship with coffee, tea and doughnuts.
We also have Children's Worship.
What Christians have in common is our practice of gathering regularly for worship. Even though the exact ways we worship differ from one region or one cultural group to another, we share common understandings as followers of Jesus that shape our worship. We celebrate our diversity in worship from Sunday to Sunday. You can experience a wide variety of music from acappella hymn singing (without instruments) to contemporary praise and worship songs with drums and electric instruments. On any given Sunday you might hear a Bible-based sermon or personal sharing of faith stories and testimonies.
Above all, we seek to worship God in spirit and truth...
- Traditional and contemporary music
- Preaching and Teaching
- Drama and the arts
- Corporate prayer
- Sharing Faith Stories
- Personal prayer with a Prayer Team Members
The Heart of Mennonite Worship: Five Vital Rhythms
- Worship is our response to a loving God, known to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- Our worship is rooted in, and shaped by, Scripture
- Worship creates a new community, uniting believers as the body of Christ
- Worship forms us as followers of Jesus
- Worship and life are intimately connected